imec.icon call for Cooperative Research Projects – Info Session on June 19
The key to a successful digital innovation is in profound scientific research, conducted within a multi-disciplinary group of professionals. The imec.icon research program is our success formula for demand-driven, cooperative research. Our secondcall of 2018 will open shortly, with deadline October 3.
Do you have an innovative idea in ICT, our health and care sector, the manufacturing industry or other domains?Discover how our imec.icon research program can help you kick-start your project.
In our imec.icon info session, in collaboration with Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Innoviris, you will learn all about the:
- Concrete support you will gain through the imec.icon program
- Phases of an imec.icon research project
- Application criteria and procedures of our imec.icon call
The networking drink afterwards is the perfect opportunity for you to meet and exchange with potential project partners!
- June 19, 10am – 12pm
- Claerhout Communicatiehuis, Communicatiecampus (gebouw 485), Sint-Denijslaan 485, 9000 Gent
- Participation is free but registrationis required
If you have plans to submit an imec.icon project, it may be a good idea to discuss your project idea with an imec Innovation Manager prior to submission. Schedule your personal contact moment